This is a virtual hybrid mentorship program offering. It is a combination of online virtual mentorship session via Zoom and online course content.
**You will receive a total of 10 virtual mentorship calls with each lasting 1 hour. The Virtual Mentorship calls will work as follows:**
1. Five one on one calls scheduled at your leisure to discuss the topics that you need help with. These session are lead by YOU, the mentee. This is great for screen sharing.
2. Five group call sessions that are prescheduled. These session are lead by me, the mentor. These session allow you to learn for each other and hear different perspectives. They also help you understand how to focus your energy.
It is advised to use your sessions at least once a month so that you can stay organized. You can start at any time. You will book these sessions with me in advance via my online schedule. This course also comes with course videos that walk you through the process of getting your school started. See Course Content below.
The course includes curriculum development explanation, student handbook development, instructor resume preparation for application approval, and nursing home contract. Templates are included to help you along the way. I walk you through the steps of customizing these templates for your schools use.
Gain access to a professional through one on one session while utilizing the course content in between time to get your CNA School Application completed.
New in 2.0 Course:
Finding a Location
School Set up
Logo and Branding
Customer Relationship Building
- 12/17/2019 How to write a curriculum (18:28)
- 12/10/2019 Where is your customer online? (104:35)
- 11/26/2019 Texas Paperwork Requirements Overview (68:50)
- 11/26/2019 Student Handbook Completion (90:19)
- 11/19/2019 Georgia Curriculum Writing intro (28:33)
- Client intake form Part 2- Mentorship Program day 11/19/2019 (99:01)
- Texas Catalog Review 11/12/2019 (88:01)
- Client intake form Day 1-Mentorship Class 11/12/2019 (88:38)
- Orientation 11/5/19 (79:44)
- Co-Hort 4 Resume Building 9/18/2019 (82:30)
- Co-Hort 4 Orientation 9/3/2019 (71:25)
- Curriculum Outline 8/14-8/24 (192:53)
- Resume Structure 7/17/2019 Meeting (103:23)
- How to Calculate students tuition (40:06)
- TB Testing Options (49:19)
- Strategies for Curriculum Development (90:19)
- Building Case studies for your Curriculum (90:48)
- Case Study Examples for Curriculum Supplement (90:48)
- Texas Course Catalog, Hour Break Down 11/19/19 (86:43)
- Mississippi Determination Application (65:45)
- Mississippi Catalog Review (49:53)
- Mississippi Withdraw Policy (51:35)
- Florida CIE Paper Work Review (50:22)
- Virginia Curriculum writing session (42:05)
- Tuition Assessment review (62:50)
- Georgia Curriculum Writing (53:25)
- Business Credit Webinar with Atlantic Capital (68:44)
❓ Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us to let us know your concerns. Due to the downloadable content of this course, a full refund is not offered however you have 7 days to voice any concerns for consideration and partial refund. Please email [email protected] and we will get back with you.
How do I know if my curriculum will be approved?
All curriculums that are written via this course are guaranteed for approval. If your curriculum is not approved by your state, please email us at [email protected] with the denial letter. We will review the curriculum with you and assist in revising for a second review at no additional cost.
What happens if I am late on a payment when enrolled in a payment plan?
Your payments are always due on the day you enrolled in the course. If funds are not available you have 15 days to pay or update the payment option before you are dismissed form the program.